The Perquimans County Register of Deeds office maintains Marriage records, Birth and Death records, and Delayed Birth records.
Uncertified copies are available to the public.
Certified copies of vital records will be issued to:
- The applicant
- The applicant's spouse
- The applicant's mother/father
- The applicant's
- The applicant's children/grandchildren
- The applicant's grandmother/grandfather
- Any person seeking information for legal determination of
property rights (proof required)
- An authorized agent, attorney, or legal
representative of the applicant.
Certified copies: $10.00 each
Non-certified copies: $ .25 each
Send a money order to the following address:
Jacqueline S. Frierson
Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 74
Hertford, NC 27944
Please include a self-addressed, stamped
Call 252-426-5660 for more information.