The Cleveland County Register of Deeds office makes no
guarantees regarding the collection, accuracy, authenticity,
or use of these records. The web site is for informational
use and convenience only. The Register of Deeds and Courthouse Computer Systems shall in no
way be held responsible for errors or omissions in these
records nor for any actions resulting from their use. The official
records are kept in the Register of Deeds office in the Cleveland County Courthouse.
Click here to acknowledge this disclaimer and enter the site.
System Requirements for using the Online Search Application
In order to use the Cleveland County Online Search functionality there are several requirements that your remote computer must meet. These requirements are listed below:
- Your computer must support a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- The site is optimized for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Your Internet browser must enable our site to set a cookie upon your connection to the search application.
- Any second party security software or spyware software that you are running on your computer must not be set to block the cookie.
- Your computer must allow pop-ups from the Cleveland County Register of Deeds site, since the application opens in a new window.